Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh dear I'm an awful blogger!

Well Well Well.

Hello again blog world. It has been an unreasonable amount of time since I last posted on my blog! And for that I am deeply sorry.

So a ton has happened since I last posted. The biggest and most exciting of them is I moved to Italy for 6 months to be a nanny for an Air Force family stationed at Aviano Air Base. Both the mom and dad are F16 Pilots and have crazy schedules at times so they need someone else there to help out with the kids if they get deployed or have to work early or late hours. Anyways I am a nanny for two precious kids, Gunner and Gianna. Gunner is 3 (I will probably start a weekly Gunner quote post because quotes from 3-year-olds are priceless). Gianna is almost 10 months old and is cuter than cute. She is getting closer and closer each day to talking and walking! I can’t wait until the days when she can run around and say things! This has been an amazing experience and I have been able to see so many cool things since I’ve been here. A few noteworthy things I’ve seen are..

1.Venice

2.Rome

3. Florence

4. Austria

5. Slovenia

6. Croatia

Here's a few pics to hold you over until my next post.

Little Baby Gianna.

Me in front of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice.

Gunner and I in our Onesies!




1 comment:

Rosie said...

How did I miss that you posted?! I am so happy...now perhaps you could post again...pretty please!

I said please...and you know what that means