Tuesday, April 14, 2009



Someone Once Told Me....

This is a cool website where people send pictures of themselves holding a sheet of paper with something someone once told them written on it. The website owner then chooses one picture per day to put on the website. I could spend hours looking at these. There are some that are funny, sad, make you think, and some that make you smile. I like this "someone once told me" in particular because regrets are something we all hate to have. But the thing is, you can't live your life without regrets. Wouldn't you rather do something and regret it, than regret never doing something you've always wanted to do? I don't regret anything that I have done in my life because it all has molded me into the person I am. However, there are things that I wish I had done, but were too afraid to do, and I regret my fear. I can never get some of those opportunities back. Those in my mind are the worst regrets of all.

No comments: