Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lists of 4

I stole this cute little lists of 4 from one of my favorite bloggers me+him found here

I thought it'd be a fun little post so here it is, my lists of 4. Enjoy!




4 Jobs I have had:


1. Village Inn-- Hostess
2. Big City Burrito-- Burrito Artist
3. Apre Photographers-- Photographer's Assistant (aka paid to be a friend.)
4. Hana Sushi--Hostess/Busser




4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Love and Basketball
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Breakup
4. Father of the Bride Parts 1 and 2


4 Places I have lived:

1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Ashland, OR
3. That's it...
4. Soon to be Italy =)


4 TV shows I watch:

1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette (Addict)
2. Dancing with the Stars (My dream is to be on this show)
3. Regis and Kelly (Hilarious way to start off each day)
4. Modern Family (HAHAHA I'm laughing just thinking about it!)
5. Okay I know you're only supposed to do 4 but I couldn't leave out Flash Forward. (So stinkin' intense!!!)


4 Places I have been:

1. Alabama--Gulf Shores and Dauphin Island are my favorites
2. Caribbean (on a cruise for Grandma Dodie's birthday)
3. Kansas
4. Florida

4 People who text me regularly:

1. Dad
2. Pete
3. Dani
4. Brie


4 of my favorite foods:

1. Burritos--Mexican foods in general
2. Steak
3. Sushi
4. Spaghetti


4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Italy--going in September! =)
2. New York City
3. England
4. Colorado aka home


4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Moving to Italy for a year
2. Sister's wedding in July
3. Spending summer with family and friends
4. Becoming an early riser (it's a goal at least)

No comments: