Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why Hello There.


Today the sun decided to poke out from behind the clouds.

For most this is not a rare thing to happen, but going to school in the Northwest you begin to appreciate every minute's worth of sunshine during the winter and spring.

It's amazing how much the sunshine changes my attitude. I hate to admit it but there is a drastic change. When it's gloomy out I can't help but be lazier and not as cheerful as I am when the sun comes out.

On sunny days though I walk with a little more pep, get ready (wear something other than sweats), and actually look forward to going to track practice.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind the occasional gloomy day, but we can go for a full week without sunshine and that can take a toll on a girl!

All this sunshine has made me long for summer weather! It's so nice here in the summer I can't wait!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I was so happy this weekend...but now it is raining again :(