Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taco Bell Tuesdays

Every Tuesday night after my sister Rosie and I get done with track practice, Danny (sister's fiance) gets home from work, and Brie (roommate) gets home from class, we all hop in the car and make the mile and a half drive to Taco Bell.




Me, Brie (roommate), Danny (sister's fiance), and Rosie (sister) at a Rodeo a couple months ago. Danny and I both won the raffle!!! =)


The sad thing about being college students is our bank accounts =(

The great thing about Taco Bell is it's just as cheap to eat there as it is to make something at home! =)

Therefore our bank accounts stay happy and so do our bellies!

I love Taco Bell Tuesdays. I usually get a combination of one or more of the following.

1. 1/2 Pound Beef and Potato Burrito
2. Cheesy Gordita Crunch
3. Bean and Cheese Burrito with Green Sauce
4. Medium Pepsi or Dr. Pepper

I recommend each of these as a meal choice when dining at Taco Bell. =)

Do you have any favorite Taco Bell items you get and recommend?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

My favorites are - of course - Gorditas (which our father likes to remind me means fat girls in spanish) and I am an fan of the cheesy beefy melt which is only available on special occasions :)